– The Geek has a facebook page, but you are not worthy enough to visit it.
– The Geek has seen that movie and thought the book was better.
– The Geek knows which Star Wars trilogy is the best, and why.
– The Geek has ordered the Harry Potter books in line of how much he enjoyed them.
– The Geek knows that the best number is 73, even though the answer is always 42.
– The Geek thinks the music you listen to is too trendy.
– The Geek has a favorite band, but if he tells you they might get popular, and he can’t have that.
– The Geek gets all the 80’s references made on Psych.
– The Geek is simultaneously populating this universe, the Whoniverse, Who-Ville, Coruscant, and Middle Earth. Hogwarts is too crowded.
– The Geek played Galaxies before SoE ruined it.
– The Geek liked Disc Golf, but the courses got too crowded.
– The Geek doesn’t care that you don’t like everything he has to say on this page or any other.
– The Geek welcomes and rejects all comments that aren’t based on fact or intelligence.