How big of a geek are you? Let’s find out.
1. Best Star Wars Movie?
- New Hope
- One of the other ones
Answer: Empire. No discussion needed.
2. Best LOTR Character?
- Orlando Bloom
Answer: Any answer other than saying “Orlando Bloom” can be considered acceptable.
3. Best Nintendo Console
Answer: SNES. Thank you original Sim City, Mario World, and first Mario Kart. You ate away the hours of my life.
4. Favorite Original Star Trek Character
Answer: They are already ordered correctly. I know you’re thinking favorite means your opinion, but that was a trick. There is no opinion in Star Trek, only fact.
5. Best Ricardo Montalban Role
- Fantasy Island: Mr. Roarke
- Escape from Planet of the Apes: Armando
- Cannonball Run II: King
- Naked Gun: Vincent Ludwig
Answer: Trick Question – answer is Star Trek II: Wrath of Kahn: Kahn…
6. What is the location of the Dining Room / Bar in The Next Generation?
- Deck 10, Section 1
- Deck 9, Section 1
- 10 Forward
- 9 Forward
- They drink in Star Trek?
Answer: Deck 10, Section 1.
7. What is Data’s Daughter’s name?
Answer: Pronounced Lol. Spelled Lal.
8. What Star Trek character once sang a song about The Hobbit?
- William Shatner
- Leonard Nimoy
- George Takei
Answer: Leonard Nimoy.
9. Best Star Wars Vacation Spot
Answer: Death Star, it has all the modern amenities and an Orange Julius on Deck 4.
10. Why are there so many Star Trek Questions?
- I’m currently watching Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek is awesome
- William Shatner wrote this post
- I’m on a George Takei kick
Answer: Doesn’t matter, Star Trek rules, deal with it.
11. Best Screwdriver
Answer: Sonic… unless you are taking apart a laptop… then phillips
12. Duct tape can…
- Repair a car
- Stop a leak
- Hold up a human being
- Make an awesome wallet
Answer: The only true statement is what it can’t do.. and that is satisfy physical needs.
13. What are the smartest beings on earth?
- Humans, duh.
- Cats, they don’t have to do anything.
- Dogs, they rock.
- Dolphins, they do tricks for fish.
- Mice, even though they are a little cheesy at times.
Answer: Despite the poor attempts at humor, it is mice.
14. Who is Oceania at war with?
- Eurasia. We have always been at war with Eurasia
- Eastasia. WE have always been at war with Eastasia.
15. What was the point of this test?
- To show my awesomeness
- To prove your awesomeness
- To gain favor from our alien overlords
- There was a point?
Answer: To gain favor from our alien overlords
1-4: Too busy watching Jersey Shore?
5-8: I only watch Big Bang Theory, but they’ve taught me a lot
9-11: I’m a trekkie
12: I’m a trekker
13-14: I’m a supreme geek
15: You are me. If you are me, congrats on being awesome. If you aren’t the real me, I must kill you now as there can be only one.
The geek quiz was brought to you by the letter Q. And by Q. It is meant for entertainment purposes only. Any attempt to take anything in this quiz seriously will only be met by a slight scoff and roll of the eyes followed by the ironically sarcastic statement, "Helloooo, I was being iRONic."